18 de abr. de 2010

Minha vida em músicas

I can't remember anything
Can't tell if this is true or dream
Deep down inside I feel to scream
This terrible silence stops me
Metallica - One

Can you tell me why
it seems so hard to carry on
When you hear a voice
from long ago, so bittersweet
Hammerfall - Remember Yesterday

Wish you gave me a number
Wish I could call you today,
Just to hear a voice.
I got a long way to go
Getting further away.
Elliott Smith - I Better Be Quiet Now
 
But your thoughts will soon be wandering
The way they always do
When you're ridin' sixteen hours
And there's nothin' much to do
And you don't feel much like riding
You just wish the trip was through
Metallica - Turn The Page

O preço que se paga às vezes é alto demais
É alta madrugada, já é tarde demais
Pra pedir perdão... Pra fingir que não foi mal
Engenheiros do Hawaii - O Preço

If my heart was still alive
I know it would surely break
And my memories left with you
There's nothing more to say
Megadeth - A Tout Le Monde
 
They dedicate their lives
To running all of his
He tries to please them all
This bitter man he is
Throughout his life the same
He's battled constantly
This fight he cannot win
A tired man they see no longer cares
The old man then prepares
To die regretfully
That old man here is me
Metallica - The Unforgiven

I keep wondering why
I'm still calling your name through my tears
Within Temptation - The Cross

Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death greets me warm, now I will just say goodbye
Metallica - Fade To Black


Goodbye.

1 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Só música gay. brinks.

Só música foda, algumas eu incluiria na minha lista também. Aliás, eu irei fazer uma também, sim, sou copião.